Rosette Lamp Shade. The company's filing status is listed as active and its file number is 2441780. Amanda from handmade lovin’ mama created this hanging flower drum shade. {rosette} lamp shade makeover my latest project for the nursery!
Rosette Lamp Shade Tutorial Project from www.pennypinchinmom.com
She says, “i just fell in love with a lamp & shade from pier i imports but didn’t need a lamp. I was inspired by this lamp from pottery barn kids:
Seperate And Start To Tear Your Fabric By Holding The Larger Portion Of The Fabric With Your Left Hand And Ripping The Strip With Your Right Hand.
5 out of 5 stars (9) $ 50.00. Wrap the extra piece to the back and hot glue it like this. Once you have come to the end of your fabric strip leave about an inch or so and cut your felt around the bottom of the rosette. Fold out your fabric and cut 1 inch slits along the edge of your fabric.
I Decided To Make The Lamp Shade And Just Rig It.
I folded under the edge that showed where the fabric meets on the back of the lamp shade, but i might go back and use some bias tape or something similar to hide the fold a little. It turned out great and i am in love with it! Bronzed steel & leather rosette flowers excluding shade dimensions: It would be especially appropriate for a teen’s bedroom if you used school colors or the colors of a favorite sports team.
I Was Inspired By This Lamp From Pottery Barn Kids:
You now have a fabric rosette! I love my apothecary lamp, but i was feeling like it needed to be spruced up a little more. I just wasn’t sure what i wanted to do with it. :) so here are the new crystal lamps i bought for the bedroom, before i added the flowers.
Then, Begin Attaching The Rosettes To Your Lampshade Using The Hot Glue Gun.
I painted my lampshade using spray paint so that the spaces in between the rosettes wouldn’t be as noticeable. This is an optional step. For the big rosettes on the lamp shade you will need a 3 foot long strip of fabric. When you get done you’ll have a pretty plate of rosettes.
Tidak ada komentar untuk "Rosette Lamp Shade"
Posting Komentar